Questionnaire.

Home Forum F.A.Q. Questionnaire.

Questo argomento contiene 39 risposte, ha 5 partecipanti, ed è stato aggiornato da  Boleslawiec 10 mesi, 1 settimana fa.

Stai vedendo 15 articoli - dal 16 a 30 (di 40 totali)
  • Autore
    Articoli

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

Sema and everyone

the deadline to create the online questionnaire was set on middle of December (check your mails from Elisabetta 6.12.2018).
    It was also said during our meeting in Faenza. Two types of researches were going to be finished by the end of January so Faenza have time to analyse the materials ( videos+online questionnaire results).

All of the experts were given logins and passwords both two log in on this site and yt account. I’m not sure where is the problem.

As soon as we are ready to provide to Faenza final, english version each partner country should send its language version.
    The analysis of the online questionnaire will go probably go the smoothest if stay with the closed-ended questions (analisys in easy to Faenza: 1A, 2B, 3C etc.)

On this website there are contact mails to the people in charge of the project.

Staszek.

Faenza
    Partecipante

Hello everyone,

I see you have done a lot of work, thank you very much.
    Was the last version of the questionnaire of 13/12 at 22.02 to be considered a final version?
    What are the next steps? to create the ranking for the evaluation for each question?
    Thank you
    Elisabetta

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

Hello Elisabetta,

Questionnaire is here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l_33K78m-vp3LH4kckvqp9jkfonB87GH0CmdxNqKdVk/edit?usp=sharing

This version is editable. By pasting this link into your browser you gain access to edit the questionnaire.

Next step in my opinion: what we ought to do now is to translate questionnaire into 7 language versions,prepared by each partner city.

Staszek.

Talavera
    Partecipante

Hi everyone!

Ok then we wait for the return of the final questionnaire and we make the translation.

One question, the analysis of the surveys and the interviews, who does it? Is Faenza responsible for the entire analysis?

See you soon.

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

Yes, I think Faenza is doing the analysis.

One more thing: we have to decide wheter we leave closed-enden questions only or 1-2 open-ended questions also.

If leave 1-2 open-enden questions we have to be aware there would be 200 or 400 answers miniminum to translate for each of the partners.
    Do we have time for that ?

Talavera
    Partecipante

For me only closed questions.

An open question would give us a very important information, but there is no time. We are many to coordinate and it is difficult.

Idoya.

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

I agree.

Faenza
    Partecipante

Hello,
    yes Faenza will collect and analyse the interviews.
    Nikolay has just asked me per email if the questions I sent on 6 Decembers are the final version for the video-interviews.
    In my opinion the answer is yes. Please, give me a confirmation.
    I will send an email to all partners in order to give this information and to ask to start with the training and with the video interviews.
    For the online questionnaire, there is something I can’t understand: each partners does the translation into their own language. Then who will write this translation on the platform? Each partner or is there anybody in charge of it?
    Thank you
    Elisabetta

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

Yes, the questions You sent on 6 Decembers are the final version.

Second question: you mean who will establish the online survey ?

Faenza
    Partecipante

Thank you.
    I mean, I tried the link you gave us and it appears the questionnaire in English.
    This means that we have to create questionnaires in different languages or upload the translations or create different links, one for each language?
    Elisabetta

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

I suggest we do that in one online questionnaire.
    Technically it is possible.
    For example here

https://www.surveyhero.com/create-multilingual-survey

There are also other multilingual surveys.
    You add translations to the questionnaire.
    I suggest your technical crew can do it, because you will get the results of the research 🙂

Faenza
    Partecipante

Thank you. I’ll ask my colleagues, then.
    In order to ask the partners to translate the questionnaire into their language, can I have the last version in word format, please?
    Of course if you think that it is the final version
    thank you
    Elisabetta

Boleslawiec
    Partecipante

We’ll try to finish it aspap. Can I send it to you on wednesday/thursday ?

Staszek

Faenza
    Partecipante

HI everybody,
    in my opinion the questionnaire contains all the aspects discussed and suggested during the meeting in Faenza. I would simply suggest you a reflection about the use of some open questions after the closed ones to have a deeper understanding of what people think. Particularly for short question such us “I think the future of Europe will be … positive/negative” … maybe a further open question such as “Explain” could help us in understanding why positive or negative. Thus we will have both the quantitative data, but also further qualitative data for a better understanding of their answer. To analyze this data, we could also use wordle http://www.wordle.net/
    Elvis

Talavera
    Partecipante

Hi!

Of course open questions give us more information. From the video interviews you will get very good information.

The problem is that we would have to translate all those answers into English. Each partner should make the transcript of the response.

In addition, participants if they see many questions to write will not respond. We can put maximum one open question.

It is very important that the questionnaires are written in the different languages: option of change languages, differents links…

Nice day,

Idoya

Stai vedendo 15 articoli - dal 16 a 30 (di 40 totali)

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.